It’s very rare that we can’t settle a complaint, but if this does happen, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to an independent organisation for review. Which organisation it will be depends on the nature of the complaint and the location of the Bupa Global office where the cause of the complaint occurred. We will advise you at the time. In most cases this will be either the Danish Insurance Complaints Board or the UK Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you would like further information about the Danish Insurance Complaints Board you can:
- write to them at Anker Heegaards Gade 2, 1. DK-1572 Copenhagen V, Denmark
- call them on +45 33158900
- find details on their website www.ankeforsikring.dk
If you would like further information about the UK Financial Ombudsman Service you can:
- write to them at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR, UK
- call them on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 (from inside the UK only)
- +44 (0) 207 964 0500 (from outside the UK
- find details on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Please let us know if you want a full copy of our complaints procedure. (None of these procedures affect your legal rights).